The Allard Prize has benefited from the support of an Advisory Board, consisting of influential members of the anti-corruption and human rights communities worldwide. The Advisory Board exists to further the mission and aims of the Allard Prize. It acts as a sounding board for the Allard Prize Committee in meeting its objectives and vision, in particular with respect to the selection process.
The current members of
The Allard Prize Advisory Board
Marianne I. Camerer
- M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Senior Lecturer, Nelson Mandela School of Public Governance
- University of Cape Town
- President & CEO
- International Crisis Group
- Former Member of the European Parliament
- Brussels, Belgium
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar
- Member, International Board of Directors
- Transparency International
- Executive Director
- Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
- B.A., Ph.D.
- Henry R. Luce Professor Emeritus of Jurisprudence Law and Political Science
- Yale University